Walmart Gift Card Balance: Gift Cards are the alternative way of sending presents to the recipients. At the time of Holidays or special occasions, everybody wants to send Gifts, Presents to their beloved ones.
So Instead of spending your valuable time in Shopping malls, you can send them Gift Cards. These Gift Cards are the prepaid Stored value money Cards usually issued by a Retailer or Bank to be used for Buying within a particular Store or related business.
A gift card is a Payment card on which there is already a Fixed Amount. This amount of money is available for Purchases. When you first used your card it’s Activated and after using your card it will become non Active. Walmart Gift Cards are an outstanding option for its Users.
You can get Walmart Gift Cards just by visiting Walmart Stores and Asking the Representative to Apply. They will provide you with the Walmart Gift Cards Application Form and after filling that Application Form just send them and You will receive your Walmart Gift Card after 7-10 Working Days.
Walmart Gift Cards can also be Purchased Online from the sellers. There are Gift Cards Available in the denomination of $10.00 to $500.00. You can get different kinds of Gift Cards which can be used on different occasions.
The types of gift cards are Safety Walmart Gift Card, Health & Wellness Walmart Gift Card, Flowers Walmart Gift Card, Appreciation Walmart Gift Card, Balloons Walmart Gift Card, Father’s Day Super Hero Walmart Gift Card, Reloadable Walmart Gift Card, Sports Walmart Gift Card, Wedding Rings Walmart Gift Card, Congrats Text Gift Card, Gas Pump & Cart Gift Card and Many More.
Walmart Provides Discount Offers occasionally and Normally it offers 6.7% off on Gift Cards. A Walmart Gift Card lets you Buy anything from its stores or Online website as it works just like cash. Through it, You can buy Clothing, Footwear, Home Decor, Groceries, Appliances, and almost everything used in homes.
Walmart is the Discount Store that carries many Products. Lots of Walmart Stores also have their Grocery Sections where you can Get Frozen Food, Milk, Meat, and More. Electronics section Of Walmart Offers Computers, Cameras, Camcorders, iPods, Mobile Phones, and more.
The Office Section Of Walmart Contains Office Supplies and Furniture. Walmart has DVD movies, music, and books, too. They also sell furniture, patio decor, and other items for the home. Walmart also has affordable clothing and shoes for Men, Women, and Kids. Walmart also carries Baby & Toddlers Items which include Cribs, Baby clothes, high chairs, Baby Bedding, Car Seats, and More.
There are also Offers Toys Such as Stuffed Animals, Dolls, and Blocks, and Games available as board games or Video Games. They have a fitness section that includes home gym equipment as well as gear for team sports like Baseball, Basketball, and Football.
Walmart also has automotive supplies such as Car Seat Covers and Floor Mats. There are Gardening supplies available as well as Potting Soil, Planters, and Weed Killers. The health and beauty section carries Fragrances, Vitamins, Bath Soap, Makeup, Personal Care Supplies, First Aid Supplies, and More.
Most Walmart Locations have a Photo center to pick up prints of your pictures. They also have a Pharmacy in-store so you can Get Your Prescriptions and Shop.
- 1 Walmart Gift Card-
- 2 How to Register Walmart Gift Card?
- 3 How To Activate a Walmart Gift Card?
- 4 How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance?
- 5 How To Manage Walmart Gift Card?
- 6 Final Verdict
Walmart Gift Card-
Walmart Gift Cards are the Perfect Gifts for anyone you have in Mind. Walmart Gift Cards are never expired and can be redeemed for millions of items through any store or Online.
Whenever someone wants to use their Walmart Gift Card in Order to Purchases Electronics, Clothing, Toys, homes, or Foods, Walmart Gift Cards have the Right Choice and Power to get whatever Gifts they need.
How to Register Walmart Gift Card?
Are you Walmart Gift Card Holders? if you have recently got your Walmart Gift Card and want to Register your Walmart Gift Card then you need to follow some steps given here.
- First Vist to the Official Website of Walmart @www.walmart.com
- Now Find the “Register” Option in the Header of the Website
- Now Click on the “Register” Option
- Now Click Your Required Details
- After Entering all Details Your Walmart Gift Card Registration will be Completed.
How To Activate a Walmart Gift Card?
When you will receive your Walmart Gift Card and after registration of Your Walmart Gift Cards You will Receive one Email along with the Password that you have to use to Activate Your Card. Here are the Complete Steps To Active your Walmart Gift Card:
- First, Visit the Walmart Gift Card Website @www.walmart.com.
- Now Find the Walmart Gift Card Option.
- Now Click on that Option and a New Window will Open on your Screen
- Now Click On the “Activate New Card” Option.
How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance?
Once you have Activated your Walmart Gift Cards the next Step is to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance. In Order to Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance, You need to Open the Walmart Official Website and Click on the “Gift Card” Option which is available on the right-hand sidebar under the Menu Option.
Now Click on that Option and Find “Check Gift Card Balance”, which is available under the Gift Card Option in the Header. The New Window will Open on your Screen where you will add your 16 Digit Card Number.
Here below are the following steps in which you can Check Your “Walmart Gift Card Balance” Online.
Check Walmart Gift Card Balance online-
- Step 1: Log in to the Walmart website.
- Step 2: Enter the Walmart Gift Card Number.
- Step 3: Enter the 4 Digit Pin Number.
- Step 4: Click Here to go to the Website
Walmart Gift Card Balance Check by Call-
Walmart also has a Facility for their Customers To Check their Gift Card Balance through Phone Calls. Here is the Walmart Phone Number where you can confirm your Walmart Gift Card Balance by providing the 19-digit card number followed by the Security PIN.
Walmart Gift Card Balance Check by Directly Visit in the Store Near You-
Click below to find the nearest Walmart store to check the gift card balance.
How To Manage Walmart Gift Card?
After Successfully Login Into Walmart Gift Card Website now you are able to Manage your Walmart Gift Card. Here below is the Complete Step by Step Guide for Managing Your Walmart Gift Card Online.
- First Obtain Your Walmart Gift Card from either a Walmart Store or through the Online website.
- Now Scratch off the card’s Silver scratch-off area with a coin or your fingernail. Scratching it off should reveal a 16-digit Gift Card Number and a 4 Digit PIN. You’ll need both the Numbers to Enter these Cards into their system.
- Now Navigate to the Walmart Official Website in your Web Browser and Sign in with your Walmart online credentials.
- Now Click the “Gift Card/Bonus Offer Balances” Link from about the center of the page.
- Now Click the Add a New Gift Card link from the area just above the label to the section that contains any other gift cards that might have been added to your account in the past that you might have forgotten were in there already.
- Enter the card number from the back of the new gift card into the Card Number field and enter the 4-digit pin into the PIN field.
- Now Click the Save Button.
- Now Verify if the Gift Card has been added correctly and has the Balance you included at the Register showing up on that page displaying all your Walmart Gift Cards.
Well !! Here on this Page, you have learned about Walmart Gift Card Balance Check Process. It is actually quite simple and easy to know if you have a balance on your card.